Corporate Services Overview
Fairmont Travel’s customer service center provides outstanding quality reservation services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and a superior technology infrastructure that offers valuable choices and scalable customization to match clients’ requirements.
Client services include a broad base of professional expertise like group meeting planning; multi-housing arrangements, corporate incentives programs, and leisure tour scheduling.
- International travel services
- Corporate hotel rates
- Corporate car rental rates
- E-ticket delivery with detailed itineraries
- Visa services
- Management reports
- Reconciliation of accounts
- Introduction to services and information pamphlets
- Service outside normal working hours and during Emergencies
- Fax and cellular phone capabilities
- Customer satisfaction survey
The Travel Technology You Need
Fairmont provides online bookings. From the first log-in to book a flight, to detailed management reports to help accurately track and control travel budget, Omega World Travel combines the latest secure technology with the industry’s most experienced travel consultants to effectively manage your corporate travel program. Fairmont Travel offers a scalable, customized travel solution that’s just right:
- Comprehensive Account Management –Benchmarking, trend analysis
- Travel Technology – XML, .Net, Web
- GDS Options – Sabre, Worldspan, Amadeus
- Full Suite of Online Booking Solutions – Cliqbook, GetThere, TravelPort
- Risk Management – Worldwide travel security tracking
- Multiple Service Options – On-site, off-site, global call centers
- Travel Management Reporting – Standard and Web-based
- Real-Time Quality Assurance – Point-of-sale through fulfillment
- Travel Policy Management – Meeting and exceeding compliance goals
- 24-hour Emergency Service Center – Wholly-owned, Omega World Travel staffed
- International Rate Specialist – In-house international rate desk
- FareCapture – Web-based real-time fare auditing
- Meetings & Incentives Management – Full-Service housing bureau
Having established a global presence in association with Omega World Travel- with offices in international capitals around the world, and as a partner with RADIUS®, Fairmont boasts a diverse work force and a veteran staff of travel specialists that understand the complexities of international travel. Fairmont also offers robust risk management solutions to safeguard sometimes-unpredictable worldwide travel, and a unique, in-house international rate desk focused on reducing costs for customers’ international programs.
Hours of Operations
A full range of travel services from 0900 to 1800 hrs Local Standard Time (time zone: UTC/GMT +3 hours), seven days a week.
Staffing During Official Holiday
Sufficient staffing during all holidays to ensure uninterrupted service.
In the event emergency, services required outside of normal hours with be are provided by the duty manager with a response standard of within one hour after receiving requests from customers, clients , Contracting Officers (COs) or designated TMO representatives.
Fairmont provides short notice emergency travel services, if required by the TMO, in response to national emergencies, accident investigations, aircraft recovery teams, evacuations, rescue operations, civil disturbances, natural disasters, military peacetime and wartime contingency operations and exercises, and passengers’ emergencies. The emergency services could be required after normal duty hours.
Fairmont accepts direct requests from clients.
For bulk of requested travel, Fairmont makes confirmed reservations for all commercial modes of transportation, for example, method of travel by domestic and international air transportation, bus, rail, water, auto/rental car, and/or hotel/motel reservations.
Fairmont provides lowest available fares and rates, making maximum use of available discounts prevailing, which satisfy mission requirements.
Fairmont continually monitors ticketed reservations for fare reductions. Utilizing advanced software and search programs. Fairmont checks for fare or schedule changes in both ticketed and non-ticketed transactions for clients booked on city pairs that will be affected by a price change.
Fairmont’s refund policy does not allow cash refunds for a totally or partially unused tickets.
Fairmont may cancel, when capable, all unused or partially unused e-tickets 30 days from the day of the last air travel segment and initiate the process for refunds. Fairmont immediately processes refunds for paper tickets upon receipt. E-tickets refunds are processed upon notification of non-use.
Car Rental Reservations
Fairmont offers complete car rental service at the lowest cost available. This service shall include making reservations and providing the traveler with the pick-up location address and telephone plus the rate and confirmation number. Fairmont books commercial car rental reservations to coincide with airline arrival/departure times.
Fairmont offers complete lodging support. This service includes making reservations and providing the traveler with the hotel/motel location address and telephone plus the rate and confirmation/cancellation numbers.
Fairmont pledges to keep its customers and clients confidential, safeguarding any information pertaining to any customer or client.